Use Diwali exclusive coupon DHAMAKA40 to avail a special discount of 40% off on MRP
Use Diwali exclusive coupon
DHAMAKA40 to avail a special discount of 40% off on MRP
Amazon All products now available on Amazon
All products now available on Amazon
Proudly made in India Show us your love and get INR 1000 cashback
Proudly made in India
Show us your love and get INR 1000 cashback
NO COST EMI Avail No Cost EMI on credit cards by paying through Razorpay
NO COST EMI
Avail No Cost EMI on credit cards by paying through Razorpay
Delay in delivery of orders due to heavy demand
delivery of orders due to heavy demand
Toll Free No. 18001020280
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 15 years manufacturer warranty on all our mattresses. We also promise a 120 nights trial period. We will honour our product repair and replacement warranty to every extent possible. Please note that PU foam tends to soften a little over time. Hence, the formation of light body impressions is likely and natural.
|Products||Warranty||120 Nights Trial|
|Wedge Pillow||1 Year|
|Pet Bed||1 Year|
|Dual Wedge Pillow||1 Year|
|Hexagonal Pouf||1 Year|
|Knee Pillow||1 Year|
The aforementioned limited warranty begins from the date of invoice and is valid up to the relevant years as mentioned above from the date of invoice for respective products.
We offer a 15 years warranty on our mattresses which covers manufacturing defects such as depressions deeper than 1", sagging, cover defects such as unravelling stitching, or flaws in the foam which may cause crack or defect. We do not cover changes to your mattress that are caused by normal wear and tear or that result from circumstances or uses that go beyond the intended use of a mattress. The warranty does not include a manufacturing defect in the cover. It does not include breakage of the zipper. For an additional charge, you can request a replacement cover. Just email us at email@example.com and we will let you know how much a new cover will cost for your exact mattress size.
The warranty includes any physical defects in the material or workmanship, subject to limitations of warranty exclusions as described in this warranty.
In case of a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with a then comparable model and size of the mattress. From time-to-time, we introduce various models, UrbanBed cannot be held liable to exchange the earlier mattress with the latest model. To enjoy the latest products the customer would have to purchase the latest model and the same will not be liable for exchange within the 120 days cycle.
In case of any manufacturing defect that may arise after the first year, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Pro-rated Credit Settlement will be applicable.
In case of a mattress worth Rs 10,000/-, the warranty settlement will be as follows-:
|Amount||INR 10,000||INR 9,000||INR 8,000||INR 7,000||INR 6,000|
|Amount||INR 5,000||INR 4,500||INR 4,000||INR 3,500||INR 3,000|
|Amount||INR 2,500||INR 2,000||INR 1,500||INR 1,000||INR 500|
Freight, packaging costs, service fee and taxes are to be borne by the customer. Alternatively, the customer can request UrbanBed to support for delivery at a fee which will be discussed on a case to case basis. UrbanBed would share the available and relevant documents and charge at actuals.
For marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, TataCliq, PepperFry, please refer to the marketplace policy on returns, exchanges and refunds. Warranty of UrbanBed would continue to be available, subject to the conditions. If you are still within your 120 days cycle and purchased directly through www.urbanbed.in, you do have the ability to exchange.
- Seepage of water or any other liquid onto the mattress. There should be no visible stains.
- Soiling or wear and tear of the outer cover.
- Damage due to bending/folding/mishandling of the mattress.
- Damage due to placement of any heavy or unusual object on the mattress.
- Heat or fire exposure.
- Customers not allowing on-site inspection of the product.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner. Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized UrbanBed distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
In case you are not satisfied and wish to return your UrbanBed mattress within the trial period, or if the mattress sags more than one inch during the warranty period, please follow the due process to file a return, refund or exchange claim.
- Contact our customer care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 18001020280.
- Submit proof which includes purchase invoice, warranty card, photographs and detailed description of the issue.
- Post complaint verification, we will get in touch with you to arrange the pick-up facility for your mattress.
- The 120 night trial period will be calculated from the date of invoice.
- Your claim status will be confirmed post receipt and product inspection. The decision of UrbanBed on the claim will be considered final. The faulty mattress will be repaired or you will get a new replacement.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the Gurgaon jurisdiction only.
In case you haven't found the answer for your question, please feel free to contact us our customer support will be happy to help you.